Beginning iPhone Development - Exploring the iOS SDK
Ti piace questo prodotto? Condividilo con i tuoi amici!
Altre opzioni di acquisto
Venduto da Dodax
You'll have everything you need to create your very own apps for the latest iOS devices. Every single sample app in the book has been rebuilt from scratch using Xcode 6.1 and the latest 64-bit iOS 8-specific project templates, and designed to take advantage of the latest Xcode features.
Assuming only a minimal working knowledge of Objective-C, and written in a friendly, easy-to-follow style, Beginning iPhone Development offers a complete soup-to-nuts course in iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch programming. The book starts with the basics, walking through the process of downloading and installing Xcode 6.1 and the iOS 8 SDK, and then guides you though the creation of your first simple application.
From there, you’ll learn how to integrate all the interface elements iOS users have come to know and love, such as buttons, switches, pickers, toolbars, and sliders. You’ll master a variety of design patterns, from the simplest single view to complex hierarchical drill-downs. The confusing art of table building will be demystified, and you’ll learn how to save your data using the iPhone file system. You’ll also learn how to save and retrieve your data using a variety of persistence techniques, including Core Data and SQLite. And there’s much more!
2. Appeasing the Tiki Gods
3. Handling Basic Interaction
4. More User Interface Fun
5. Rotation and Adaptive Layout
6. Multiview Applications
7. Tab Bars and Pickers
8. Introduction to Table Views
9. Navigation Controllers and Table Views
10. Collection Views
11. iPad Considerations
12. Application Settings and User Defaults
13. Basic Data Persistence
14. Hey! You! Get onto iCloud!
15. Grand Central Dispatch, Background Processing, and You
16. Core Graphics: Drawing with Quartz
17. Getting Started with Sprite Kit
18. Taps, Touches, and Gestures
19. Where Am I? Finding Your Way with Core Location and Map Kit
20. Whee! Gyro and Accelerometer!
21. The Camera and Photo Library
22. Application Localization
Apple iOS app development is the number one apps development eco where mobile app developers make the most money.