Detection and Remediation Technologies of Pesticide Residues in Water - Rapid Detection and Remediation Technologies of Pesticide Residues in Water with Respect to Nanotechnology

di Derbalah, Aly
Stato: Nuovo
76,77 €
IVA inclusa - Spedizione GRATUITA
Derbalah, Aly Detection and Remediation Technologies of Pesticide Residues in Water - Rapid Detection and Remediation Technologies of Pesticide Residues in Water with Respect to Nanotechnology
Derbalah, Aly - Detection and Remediation Technologies of Pesticide Residues in Water - Rapid Detection and Remediation Technologies of Pesticide Residues in Water with Respect to Nanotechnology

Ti piace questo prodotto? Condividilo con i tuoi amici!

76,77 € IVA inclusa
Solo 1 articolo rimasto Solo 1 articoli rimasti
Consegna: tra venerdì 27 maggio 2022 e martedì 31 maggio 2022
Vendita & spedizione: Dodax

Descrizione

Pesticides increase crop yields by reducing the amount of a crop that is lost to pests and control diseases transmitted by insects. However, the majorities of such pesticides released into the environment. Since less than 0.1% of applied pesticides actually reach the target pests, the rest (99.9%) has the potential to move into other environmental compartments and induce potential hazards. This book focuses on the rapid detection of pesticide residues in water with respect to nanotechnology. Furthermore, this book focuses on the basis, mechanism, efficacy, limitation and future of different remediation technologies (advanced oxidation processes (AOPs), bioremediation, phytoremediation, activated carbon adsorption and membranes filtration) that are used for pesticide residues removal in water. Moreover, this book reflects the role of nanotechnology in improving these remediation technologies. Due to the great environmental and human risk of pesticides, educational background for students, university staff, and water purification industry about rapid detection and removal of pesticides by different remediation technologies from water with respect to nanotechnology are in demand.

Contributori

Scrittore:
Derbalah, Aly

Ulteriori informazioni

Biografia:
Dr. Aly Soliman Derbalah, Associate Prof. of Pesticides Chemistry, Faculty of Agriculture, Kafr-Elsheikh University, Egypt. Doctor of Philosophy, Hiroshima University, Japan. Published several international papers about analysis, fate and remediation technologies of pesticide residues in water.
Lingua:
Inglese
Numero di Pagine:
216
Tipo multimediale:
Copertina morbida
Editore:
VDM Verlag Dr. Müller

Dati Principali

Tipologia prodotto:
Brossura
Dimensioni del collo:
0.22 x 0.15 x 0.012 m; 0.367 kg
GTIN:
09783639369793
DUIN:
MLNVT0ETO6G
76,77 €
Utilizziamo i cookie sul nostro sito Web per rendere la tua visita più efficiente e più user-friendly. Per assicurarti di poter utilizzare tutte le funzioni presenti, fai clic su "accetta cookie". Per ulteriori informazioni, consulta la nostra Informativa sulla privacy.